An inviting beach neighborhood in Southwest Florida, in between Ft Myers as well as Naples, Bonita Springs is a home to the Conservancy of Southwest Florida the natural world Center....
If there’s a place in this beautiful world where we can share the best unforgettable moments of our life, there’s no reason left we can miss it. Walt Disney Orlando, Florida a world full of adventures gives you such that could never seen before. A place full of excitement and amusement would create such an impact you will never forget your whole life and will turn your mind to think of visiting it again and again.
Here we can show you the best 5 reasons out of many to visit Walt Disney World of Adventures. Ready? Here we go!
Top 5 Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Of Adventures
1. “New” Fantasy land is finally done A serious rethink of the heart of the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World finally wraps May 28, with the debut of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster. This kid-friendly (but fun for all ages) coaster, in the tradition of the timeless Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, will be a must in a part of the park that’s already packed with essential stops. Also new at Fantasy land this spring: the daytime Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade, bringing some of the classics (Peter Pan, Rapunzel, Ariel and the like) to life.
2. Everyone can use the super cool Fast-pass system There’s been lots of chatter about the My-magic+ program, but the real excitement is Walt Disney World’s new Fast-pass system, which allows you to reserve not only attractions, but also space for shows, parades, fireworks and even some character meet-ups. This isn’t just for those staying at Disney hotels, either — anyone who buys tickets can make reservations up to 30 days in advance. (Resort guests get to reserve 60 days out.) You can make three advance bookings per day, per theme park. Say goodbye to even more waiting on lines!
3. This summer, they’re opening a freaking Four Seasons, right in the middle of everything. Experienced travelers who’ve paid top dollar to stay at Disney’s “Deluxe” hotels often find that, well, Disney’s idea of luxury can vary quite widely from their own. For years, : Why don’t they just call in someone who knows what they’re doing? Say hello to the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World, opening in August just behind the Fort Wilderness Resort (how’s that for a contrast). A rooftop restaurant featuring Magic Kingdom views, a pool complex that will include a proper lazy river, plus that famous Four Seasons service and atmosphere will make this one of the top places to stay in the entire city, the moment it opens.
4. Downtown Disney is changing with the times. You’ve seen one touristy shopping village, you’ve seen them all, right? Decades after the concept was inaugurated, Walt Disney World appears to have realized that its “Downtown” needed a proper makeover. Re-branded as Disney Springs, an ongoing redo (through 2016) will give the project a more village-like look and feel — it’ll also greatly expand the amount of shopping, dining and entertainment found there. It’s even getting a little bit hip — a fleet of popular food trucks making their way around the resort will find a permanent home this summer in a new Food Truck Park — there’ll even be an elevated, linear hang-out spot above it that’s a direct crib of New York’s popular High Line Park.
5. The 24-hour events are here to stay (hopefully) Kicking off at 6 a.m. on May 23 and ending the same time the following morning, the Magic Kingdom will welcome all comers a sleepover to remember — costumes are encouraged, within reason. Walt Disney World has announced that the section of Disney Springs known as “The Landing” will officially open in early 2015. Downtown Disney Marketplace and and West Side are set to debut sometime in 2016. Also, Downtown Disney is expected to be re-branded as “Disney Springs” with the opening of “The Landing” in 2015. Could be by the middle of the year or almost at the end. We’ll see!
These are some of the top reasons to visit Walt Disney World of Adventures. There are many more awaiting for you to explore its beauty. So, just stop thinking and get ready to have a must visit to Walt Disney Orlando, Florida.
We hope you liked reading our unique research on Vacation tips when visiting Orlando. We bet you did! Constantly, we are updating our site with new information on. So, Go here to check the fun. And, we would like for you to come back to enjoy more valuable articles.
Until next time – Bon Voyage!